Roles and ResponsibilitiesWhats the purpose of this role?
- To Build the stronger pool of Engineers in Service team
- To improve profitability & sustainability in executions like Marine Engine overhauls, Tan Delta installations, and ECMS installations.
- To create a standalone service brand in the market for Engine overhaul & Maintenance.
- To Increase the team literacy in documentations and therefore better compliance to processes
- To improve the competitiveness and fitness balance
- To strengthen our presence in Gulf countries, European countries & Defence.
- To give a direction to new available talent towards their dream projects & better employment which can improve global employment ratio.
Work Smartly while Executing a TaskOver the course of the training period, under the guidance of the Service Manager & respective Team Leaders:
- Prepare for a Job - identify Parts / tools needed and arrange it before the Job
- Keep notes of day`s work and show it to your work supervisor & Team Leader wherever applicable
- Work in a Clean and contamination free area
- To work with own hands (Use adequate PPEs) -in a workshop / site under supervisor`s guidance
- Stick to the Timeline given, if any difficulty, raise redflag proactively
- Identify safety threats and follow them to work safely. to also follow safe working standards.
- Use automatic tools wherever possible to expedite work
- Clean the tools and work area after every job is done and/or at the end of the day before leaving the work area.
- Submit all the tools back from where they were taken and update the record.
Compliance to QMS Process and follow OEM guidelines
- Read the Instruction manual and / or Check list ask questions/ pertaining to an activity that are not clear beforehand
- Fill all the Checklists
- Follow the instructions of your supervisor and team leader.
- Respect the site's work culture and the people working around you.
- Safeguarding tools at all sites is your responsibility
- Ensure the tools are functional; complete; clean and calibrated as necessary
- Use right tools for right applications
- Learn to use measuring tools independently - Feeler gauge; dial gauges, Vernier caliper; Micrometer; Bore gauge; ThermoMeter, multimeter, laser aligner
- Be able execute to repair of Cyl heads; Water Pumps; oil Pumps; Injectors and Fuel Pumps of Niigata/ MAN / Wartsila / CAT / MTU and EMD Engines whichever are assigned
- Identify the part required and prepare a list error-free
- Possess complete knowledge of TAN DELTA Sensor & ECMS
- Able to install and generate ECMS reports independently
- Have sound knowledge of Oil and Filtration
- Thorough in Hydro testing; Identifying the chemicals used for cleaning; Lubricating points; Engine construction, Monitoring the Engine operation
- Able to preserve dismantled components for long storage
Desired Candidate skills: Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basics of diesel engines and rotating machines - N
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring instruments - M
- Able to read, comprehend manuals and service literature - M
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Good communication Skills in English & Hindi - M
- Ability to write daily work done and service reports - M
Behaviors (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Follow the timelines at respective site/workshop without fail
- Aspiring for Self-growth & positive attitude
- Willingness travel / Willingness to support team - 24 X 7 X 365 Days
- Eager to learn and grasp new technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Flat organisation / 5 day working / Hybrid environment / Standby term
- Transparent CTC structure. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC.
- Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children / Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund, for medical requirements of children of Neptunites that insurance may not cover
- Complimentary Mental Health counseling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses reimbursement policy
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: 2.5-4 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
Neptunus Power Plant Services
In its 27th Year, Neptunus is a growth hungry, forward-looking organization with strong people and governance practices. We are at the forefront of the technology-led shift in operation and maintenance of large machines in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Defence Sectors. We serve some of the biggest asset owners in India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Due to our work, they run their equipment more reliably, consume fewer resources, and reduce their carbon footprint. In 2022, we completed the acquisition of a cutting-edge French Technology Company that opens new avenues for global growth for us.
Neptunites have an opportunity to solve new challenges, learn new technologies, develop themselves, and grow. Our transparent work environment, focus on learning beyond functions, and exposure to global cultures make individuals well-rounded business leaders. We offer high performers an opportunity to create wealth, and provide several perks and benefits to our team members. We strive to build a great team of connected individuals who can achieve their personal desires through a common goal. If you are hungry, self-motivated, and able to deliver excellence, you will certainly thrive and advance your career at Neptunus.