Purpose of this role
- To Build the stronger Technicians Pool
- To improve the profitability & sustainability in the executions like Tan Delta Installation; Metaline Executions and Marine Engine Overhauls
- To Increase the team literacy in documentations and therefore better compliance to processes
- To improve the competitiveness and fitness balance
- Since NATCO will be a year long execution, we will need a reliable team at both locations to meet the demand.
Role & responsibilities
Work Smartly while Executing a Task :
- Act as a assistant to the Team Leader by :
- Prior to site deputation, work along with the Team Leader on pre-planning the spl. tools, consumables
- Assist on the work scope, seeking inputs through the site team and Service Manager which can ensure the site is completed without any surprises and all the past, present issues are addressed
- While on the site-ensure :
- pre-planning of the day`s work in advance, discuss with the Team Leader and assist the Team Leader in reduction of timelines by smart work methods and automated tools wherever possible
- Ensure the technicians are guided and any redflags/delays in work are taken up suitably with Team Leader and customer representative on timely basis
- Arrange the day`s tools & parts required pro-actively to ensure completion of planned work preferably expedite the work to keep free time for unplanned challenges due to unforeseen circumstances
- Keep notes of day`s work and show it to your Team Leader
- Work in a Clean and contamination free area
- Identify Safety Threats and follow respective site safety procedures.
- Clean the Tools and Work Area after every job is done & / or at the end of the day before leaving the work area.
- Submit all the tools back from where taken and update the record
Compliance to QMS Process and follow OEM guidelines:
- Read the Instruction manual and / or Check list ask questions/ pertaining to an activity that are not clear beforehand
- Fill all the Checklists
- Follow instructions of supervisor and team leader.
- Respect the site work culture and people working around you.
Safeguarding the Tools and Work Area:
- Safeguarding tools at all sites is your responsibility
- Ensure the tools are functional; complete; clean and calibrated as necessary
- Use right tools for right applications
- Learn to use measuring tools independently - Feeler gauge; dial gauges, Vernier caliper; Micrometer; Bore gauge; ThermoMeter, multimeter, laser aligner
Development Plan & Upskilling:
Within 12 Months; you Should be independently be :
- Able to understand & interpret physical equipment condition and add value by suggesting Neptunus products-ECMS and Oil conditioning monitoring+TAN Delta. Alongwith the Team Leader, you should be able to explain benefits and show the actual site findings & discuss previous case studies (carry the documents alongwith at each site)
- Able to install and generate ECMS reports independently
- Able to use advanced tools like laser aligner, thermography, Smart Glasses, multimeter, ET & SIS
- Able to preserve dismantled components for long storage (carry information at each site)
Preferred candidate profile
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basics of diesel engines and rotating machines
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring instruments
- Able to read, comprehend manuals and service literature
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basic communication Skills
- Ability to write daily work done and service reports
Behaviors (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Follow the timelines at respective site/workshop without fail
- Aspiring for Self-growth & positive attitude
- Willingness travel / Willingness to support team - 24 X 7 X 365 Days
- Eager to learn and grasp new technologies
2-3 years of field experience, essentially on diesel engines and/or marine propulsion systems. Preferably on gensets / marine / exposure to offshore / onshore rigs-would be additional advantage
Perks and benefits
- Flexi hours, 5 day working, hybrid culture
- Transparent CTC structure, in which all components go directly to different accounts of the individual - PF, Bonus, Gratuity, ESIC. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC. Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children.
- Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund
- Free Mental Health Counselling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses ad reimbursement policy
Salary: 2.25-4.25 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Role Category:After Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
Neptunus Power Plant Services
In its 27th Year, Neptunus is a growth hungry, forward-looking organization with strong people and governance practices. We are at the forefront of the technology-led shift in operation and maintenance of large machines in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Defence Sectors. We serve some of the biggest asset owners in India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Due to our work, they run their equipment more reliably, consume less resources and reduce their carbon footprint. In 2022, we completed an acquisition of a cutting-edge French Technology Company that opens new avenues for global growth for us.
Neptunites have an opportunity to solve new challenges, learn new technologies, develop themselves and grow. Our transparent work environment, focus on learning beyond functions and exposure to global cultures makes individuals well-rounded business leaders. We offer high performers an opportunity to create wealth, and provide several perks and benefits to our team members. We strive to build a great team of connected individuals who can achieve their personal desires through a common goal. If you are hungry, self-motivated and able to deliver excellence, you will certainly thrive and advance your career at Neptunus.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI , THANE, Maharashtra, India