Sr Executive: Purchase & Supply Chain Procurement
Roles and Responsibilities
- Registering PRs in SAP and sourcing products through trusted vendors
- Creating & Releasing the PO to the Selected vendor based on price suitability and technical verification
- Ensure Adequate buffer time before committing delivery date to customer and ensure Vendors can deliver material within agreed timelines
- Ensure Vendor Verification is done that meet our guidelines and requirements
- Punch in POs for Approval via registered material
- Conduct product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors to Source material, goods, and services and negotiate the most cost-effective contract and deals by having at least 3 Quotes as comparison.
- Ensure that inventory in all Neptunus premises and warehouses is updated and matches with SAP Entries
- Ensure all inventory is stored in the right; designated locations according to the category of the item
- Ensure all documentation is done for all goods that enter and leave our premises.
- Do a bi-annual physical check of Stock at FTWZ
- Sourcing the new Vendor as per the category specialist
- Managing the Existing Vendor with Visits & Collaboration.
- Update and maintain records of all orders, payment, and received stock. Tracking the orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of purchasing processes and policies.
Correct Estimation at the time of Quotation by negotiating as per company standard.
Ensuring throughput on all orders is maintained
Negotiating better rates and delivery timelines and payment terms from suppliers
Sourcing new suppliers for non-standard orders. Minimum 3 other vendors.
Timely submission of Invoices & shipping documents to the accounts.
Ensure Timely Vendor Payments with respect to their credit terms (eg. 30 days payment term)
Desired Candidate Profile
Punctual, reliable & Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
Should be high in Integrity, Teamwork, Stakeholder delight, Excellence, Accountability & Safety
An inclination to ensuring customer delight: not shying away from speaking to customers everyday about the status of their orders
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Operations (Spares & Services)
- Experience of working on SAP B1.
- Working in a team, and good exposure in dealing with foreign Vendors; Logistic partners. Prefer exposure to Sales process
- Knowledge / Exposure to ISO standards; QMS Audits and Adherence to Process and Process Improvements.
- Ability to communicate to multiple customers at a time regarding their order status: high level of accountability and organization to ensure high response rate
- Strong Written and Verbal English
- Some background in pre-sales or inside sales
- Sound MS Excel Knowledge
- Transparent CTC structure, in which all components go directly to different accounts of the individual - PF, Bonus, Gratuity, ESIC. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC.
- Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children.
- Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund, for medical requirements of children of Neptunites that insurance may not cover
- Complementary Mental Health Counselling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses reimbursement policy
Salary: 5-6 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Department:Customer Success, Service & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Neptunus Power Plant Services
In its 27th Year, Neptunus is a growth hungry, forward-looking organization with strong people and governance practices. We are at the forefront of the technology-led shift in operation and maintenance of large machines in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Defense Sectors. We serve some of the biggest asset owners in India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Due to our work, they run their equipment more reliably, consume less resources and reduce their carbon footprint. In 2022, we completed an acquisition of a cutting-edge French Technology Company that opens new avenues for global growth for us.
Neptunites have an opportunity to solve new challenges, learn new technologies, develop themselves and grow. Our transparent work environment, focus on learning beyond functions and exposure to global cultures makes individuals well-rounded business leaders. We offer high performers an opportunity to create wealth, and provide several perks and benefits to our team members. We strive to build a great team of connected individuals who can achieve their personal desires through a common goal. If you are hungry, self-motivated and able to deliver excellence, you will certainly thrive and advance your career at Neptunus.
Recruiter Name:Ruchi Sinha
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services