Roles and Responsibilities
1. Procurement of Material and development of new source of procurement
- Prospecting new source of the material
- Travelling Locally for expanding Vendor Base.
- Business plan for adding new material & Vendor for increasing revenue
2. Smooth Unloading Loading of Non Ferrous Material without any accident or losses - Unloading truck and loading of container -
- Ensure the loading team unloads & loads the container without any accident , no losses in material and dispatching material within stipulated period of time. Ensure proper documentation for every dispatch.
3.Overseeing Workshop operations of Sorting for Super Alloys & Titanium Alloys
- Ensure proper storage of incoming material as per the procedure, put right people on job for sorting the material, storage of rejected material in rightly marked containers and preparing the sorting report of each incoming goods consignment. Sorting report to be given to the purchase team which will facilitate the payment of suppliers.
4. Overseeing Operations of Cutting, Grinding, Cleaning, trimmings etc for Super Alloys & Ti Alloys -
- Sorted material which requires any operations to be performed on it to be queued along with a Job card. Ensuring right ops are carried out on the material. Post ops , material to be stored back into right containers. Report of Ops to be submitted in approved format.
5. Preparing Material for timely Dispatch per month & overseeing Loading Operations of Containers Non Ferrous - 80 Tons Per month Super Alloys & Ti Alloys - 35 Tons per Month
- Getting material sorted as per the dispatch schedule per month and loading container for Non Ferrous and Super Alloys and Ti Alloys without any delay or accident.
6. Ensuring the Workshop Team follows the laid down procedures of sorting, and ops on material
- Creating various reports from receiving till dispatch and in between of it. Training staff to follow procedures and report any anomalies if any in the procedures followed
7. Maintain and re-order stock of PPE, Packing Material and Consumables required for cutting, grinding, cleaning etc
- Ordering of PPE, packing material and consumables required in the workshop from time to time after taking approvals.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Knowledge about non ferrous, super alloys and titanium compositions.
- Knowledge about removing attachments, coatings, testing of metals
- Basic knowledge of loading and unloading , safety techniques.
- Knowledge on various cutting, grinding, cleaning and drilling operations.
- Knowledge of Creating POs, GRNs, Sales Orders, DC & Invoicing.
- Knowledge of EXIM procedure and documentation
- Knowledge of vendor development and procurement source
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Manpower planning and allocation
- Team Motivator and good mentor
- Good English written communication skill
- Experience in SAP
Behaviours (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Ability to delegate work
- Observations related to safety and raise the red flag immediately
- Process follower
- Creating people friendly atmosphere
- Getting things done from team member
- Learning attitude
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Salary: 4,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
We are an organized player in the superalloys, titanium CP Grade & titanium Alloys and non-ferrous scrap metal business. We source the scrap material from India, Middle East, Bangladesh and process it at our India and UAE warehouses.
We have a proven track record since 2007 for sourcing and supplying high quality, furnace-ready scrap metal to manufacturers & recyclers globally. We follow global best practices and have substantial experience and technical expertise in metal processing. Our focus on service excellence and multicultural competencies gleaned from serving customers across the world for over a decade make us a prominent player in this business
Our customers prefer us because of our steadfast commitment to the promised quality, delivery and responsiveness. We follow elaborate processes and ensure clear documentation and communication. You can always count upon Neptunus for delivering clean, pure materials on time, every time.
Whats the purpose of this role?
This role is critical in nature as it involves procurement of scrap of Copper alloys and of various ferrous and non ferrous metal alloys including Titanium from various places in India and export operation. The purpose of this role is to ensure smooth movement of material from point of procurement to customer destination by adhering to multiple processes such as receiving or unloading material, testing of material, sorting, cleaning of material, packing, loading and despatching of the material. The role is also responsible for proper documentation required for procurement as well as export. This role will also be part of liaising with various external agencies including Govt and private agencies and vendors.
How will I get empowered/grow?
- The culture at Neptunus promotes a high degree of autonomy, and therefore empowerment comes with the role.
- You will get first hand experience in working on a Shop Floor, Managing Teams, and end to end operation of the business.
- You will gain knowledge in handling various types of material and the process followed from procurement to despatch
- You will work with external stakeholders and therefore improve communication and organizing skills.
- You will gain knowledge of export & import processes
- You will develop planning, management and execution skills.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, THANE, Maharashtra, India