Purpose of this role
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC project Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defense Sectors.
We have a strong brand presence in Marine and the Oil & Gas sectors, and believe to have huge potential to grow in the land-based Industrial Sector.
This role will majorly handle all our Niigata Propulsion overhauls in Pan India and Abroad independently. Will play a key role in Service executions by maintaining & tracking the fitness of service team and reinforcing the team discipline to achieve sustainable results.
Role & responsibilities
On Time Site Executions:
- Lead site jobs Independently
- Relevant Experience- Handle at least 10 to 15 Overhauls ( minor or Major every year)
- Strong exposure to Troubleshooting Jobs
- Technically sound - Read Part and Instruction catalogue
- Anticipate the Grey Areas in Advance and Plan them with concrete solution before
- Good Customer management skills
- Prepare Barchart and comply with it during the execution
- Continual Improvement
- Deep Electro mechanical Troubleshooting Skill
First Time Right Execution:
- Prepare Bar chart
- Develop Plans for grey Areas and find alternate solutions
- Keep Customer appraised off the problems well before the Dry Dock plan
- Foolproof Part list generation
- Knowledge of Special Tools and its usage
- Keep updated Read Manual / Discuss Challenges/ Service Newsletter with Niigata in Free time
QMS and Technical Compliance and competent:
- Responsible for Quality report generation
- Compliance to Core Values and QMS System
- Develop / Improvise Checklist
Preferred candidate profile
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- At Least 4 to 7 years of relevant Experience in Propulsion Overhaul work on Tugs / PSVs/ OSVs
- Mainly experience on Thruster & propeller.
- Should have independently done at least 10 to 15 propeller Overhauls (minor or Major or Troubleshooting types)
- Overhaul / Travel Experience in Abroad
- Good report writing Skills in English
- Prefer Knowledge of Welding / Machining / Fabrication knowledge / bearing Knowledge / Rigging experience / hydraulic
- Prefer good knowledge on control Instrumentation
- Willing to travel at least 180 days a Year
- Fitness for culture - (NPPS std Questions)
- Clear reasoning for a job change or WHY Neptunus ?
- Able to work on 10-12 hours a day in offshore
Behaviours (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Sense of Ownership
- Extrovert Behaviour; Empathy and teamwork Element
- Self organised, process oriented with strong follow up skills
- Should align with Neptunus core values of Accountability, Excellence, Integrity, Safety, Teamwork and Stakeholder Delight
Experience Prerequisites: Working Experience in at least 2 to 3 Brands of Propulsion system
Perks and benefits
- Flexi hours, 5 day working, hybrid culture
- Transparent CTC structure, in which all components go directly to different accounts of the individual - PF, Bonus, Gratuity, ESIC. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC. Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children.
- Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund
- Free Mental Health Counselling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses ad reimbursement policy
Salary: 5-8 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Role Category:After Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Neptunus Power Plant Services
In its 27th Year, Neptunus is a growth hungry, forward-looking organization with strong people and governance practices. We are at the forefront of the technology-led shift in operation and maintenance of large machines in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Defence Sectors. We serve some of the biggest asset owners in India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Due to our work, they run their equipment more reliably, consume less resources and reduce their carbon footprint. In 2022, we completed an acquisition of a cutting-edge French Technology Company that opens new avenues for global growth for us.
Neptunites have an opportunity to solve new challenges, learn new technologies, develop themselves and grow. Our transparent work environment, focus on learning beyond functions and exposure to global cultures makes individuals well-rounded business leaders. We offer high performers an opportunity to create wealth, and provide several perks and benefits to our team members. We strive to build a great team of connected individuals who can achieve their personal desires through a common goal. If you are hungry, self-motivated and able to deliver excellence, you will certainly thrive and advance your career at Neptunus.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI , THANE, Maharashtra, India