Purpose of this role
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC Projects Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defence Sectors. We have a strong brand presence in the Marine and the Oil & Gas sectors, and believe to have huge potential to grow in the land-based Industrial Sector.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable CAT Engines Specialist Field Service Engineer with expertise in CAT 35 series (incl HD models), C series, D399 engines. As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support, troubleshooting, and maintenance services for CAT engines. Your role will involve leading a team of engineers, supervisors, and technicians, ensuring efficient and effective execution of service projects.
Role & responsibilities
Act as an One stop solution for all technical related Site Planning / Queries for the given Product for both Internal and External stakeHolders:
- Create Standard Parts list with proper control
- Create standard Work Scope and Barchart and Tools for all the types of engines and various PMs as per OEM
- Vet Every Order (related) and certify the parts suitability
- Respond to all the Technical Queries within 12 Hrs and Close within 120 Hrs
- Circulate the SN and create awareness amongst the stakeholders
Responsible for bringing in Effectiveness in the team leaders through Constant Mentoring and Training (every year Develop 3 Skills):
- Be part of Site Briefing / De briefing of respective Jobs (focus - Standardisation / Continual Improvement)
- Identify training needs & organize training in liaison with HR & management.
- DRI for Reducing the Site Execution days by 10% using innovative methods
Continual Development & Service Excellence:
- Standardize applying smart techniques for routine engines attended by NPPS in the past history:
- Mandatory & anticipatory scope alongwith parts lists as per assets and arrangement numbers
- Create justified reasoning for mandatory & anticipatory replacements based on OEM recommendations & past learnings
- Special tools (OEM & standardize fabrication if any from past learnings)
- Consumables needed
- Audit / Visit site for process compliance, Continual Improvement ( 60 to 90 Site Days)
- Track Assets Utilisation and R.Hrs and identify future business Opportunities
- Go through all the reports for improvising "Quality" & highlight Value to customers.
- Close all the tasks identified in the WCRs by following up with the customer
- Lead Technical Troubleshootings for our Customers
- Identify and add tools to improve Productivity at site.
- Cold Call to customers - Track Assets / to collect asset data / Close Site Actions
- Track/follow & implement service newsletters/bulletins/campaigns from time to time & share reports with management
Preferred candidate profile
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Thorough Product Knowledge and sound troubleshooting skills
- Methodical & process oriented approach
- Effective planning-Proactive to identify project & process bottlenecks
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Techno-Commercial Skills
- Thorough English Written communication Skills (Write reports/ Evaluate RCA Reports etc)
- Account Management Skills
Behaviors (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Self-growth & positive attitude
- Willingness travel / Willingness to support team - 24 X 7 X 365 Days
- Excellent time management
- Results & Q - V - C oriented
7 to 10 years of Work & Subject Experience for CAT / Niigata
Perks and benefits
- Flexi hours, 5 day working, hybrid culture
- Transparent CTC structure, in which all components go directly to different accounts of the individual - PF, Bonus, Gratuity, ESIC. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC. Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children.
- Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund
- Free Mental Health Counselling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses ad reimbursement policy
Salary: 5-7 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Role Category:After Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Neptunus Power Plant Services
In its 27th Year, Neptunus is a growth hungry, forward-looking organization with strong people and governance practices. We are at the forefront of the technology-led shift in operation and maintenance of large machines in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Defence Sectors. We serve some of the biggest asset owners in India, South Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Due to our work, they run their equipment more reliably, consume less resources and reduce their carbon footprint. In 2022, we completed an acquisition of a cutting-edge French Technology Company that opens new avenues for global growth for us.
Neptunites have an opportunity to solve new challenges, learn new technologies, develop themselves and grow. Our transparent work environment, focus on learning beyond functions and exposure to global cultures makes individuals well-rounded business leaders. We offer high performers an opportunity to create wealth, and provide several perks and benefits to our team members. We strive to build a great team of connected individuals who can achieve their personal desires through a common goal. If you are hungry, self-motivated and able to deliver excellence, you will certainly thrive and advance your career at Neptunus.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI , THANE, Maharashtra, India