Roles and Responsibilities
Enhance currently implemented Systems by understanding user pains and addressing functional requirements and data requirements. Achieve Stakeholders delight Delight Score > 4.5 on existing IT Tools.
- Create a canvas of each software tool today, its usage, purpose and effectiveness.
- Create a roadmap for each existing tool.
- Take user feedback about challenges they have with existing software. Run focus groups.
- Make in-house corrections to smoothen workflows.
- Work with vendors to make systemic changes that will make workflow smoother.
- Expand the usage of current tools such as Slack by integrating it with existing tools such as Drive, Gmail.
- Create Training Manuals and Conduct Training to increase usage.
- Provide technical support to users when required
Work on Implementing Controls to ensure no lapses with regards to Authority Matrices
- Build Authority Matrices into each software tool. Liaise with the Finance team to assure compliance.
- Setting up accounts for new users. Setting various user rights across software. Implement hierarchies.
Drive Systems Integration Projects by building interfaces across systems. Eliminate rework and duplication of work across systems.
- Integrate SAP and Zoho to enable workflows across IT systems and avoid duplication of work.
- Integrate HRMS and SAP to automate flow of information across systems.
- Integrate Expense Management and SAP to automate flow of information across tools.
Improve Business Analytics and Reporting. Get Each Team the key dashboards that they need.
- Work with different functions to understand their data requirements
- Make tweaks to systems to enable reports to be generated
- Build standard reports for each department.
- Implement a Business Intelligence Tool.
Implement/build new software tools to address needs of functions who are still working on. These are projects for the future.
- Implement/Build Performance Management System tool on software to make easier visibility
- Implement/Build a tool for Task management a
- Implement/Build a Service Management Platform to connect 40 member service team to office hub and allocate jobs, create reports
- Build tools for Visitor Management, Survey Taking, Barcoding for Documents etc.
Desired Candidate Profile Technical Skills
- MBA IT FRESHERS can apply
- Experience of having worked Knowledge in SAP B1 and CRM.
- Net and SQL database and coding knowledge.
- Find and implement new technologies to make it easier to work.
- Hungry, Driven to Learn about all elements of Business
- Excellent Communication Skill, People Management and
- Problem Solving
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Execution Skills
- Mindset oriented towards Learning
Why Neptunus?Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space. Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the Leading SMEs of India on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth, and in 2016, won the India SME 100 Award by the Government of India and Axis Bank.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, THANE, Maharashtra, India