Roles and Responsibilities
Work Smartly while Executing a Task
- Prepare for a Job - identify Parts / tools needed and arrange it before the Job
- Work in a Clean area and ensure contamination free
- To work from own hands (Use adequate PPEs) -on at a workshop / site under supervisor`s guidance
- Stick to the Timeline given, if any difficulty raise redflags
- Identify Safety Threats and Follow to work safely
- Use automatic tools where possible to expedite
- To Clean the Tools and Work Area after every job is done & / or at the end of the day before leaving the work area.
- Record keeping of the work done
- Submit all the tools back from where taken and update the record.
Compliance to QMS Process and follow OEM guidelines
- Read the Instruction manual and / or Check list ask questions/ pertaining to an activity that are not clear beforehand
- Fill all the Checklists
- Follow instructions of supervisor and team leader.
- Respect the site work culture and people working around you.
Safeguarding the Tools and Work Area
- Safeguarding Tools at all sites is your responsibility
- Ensure the tools are functional; complete; clean and calibrated as necessary
- Use right tools for right applications
- Learn to use measuring tools independently - Feeler gauge; Vernier caliper; Micrometer; Bore gauge; ThermoMeter.
Get hands on with the Sub Assemblies
Within 12 Months; you Should be independently be :
- be able execute the repair of Cyl heads; Water Pumps; oil Pumps; Injectors and Fuel Pumps of Niigata ./ CAT and EMD Engines
- Identify the part required and prepare a list error free
- Possess complete knowledge of TAN DELTA Sensor
- Have basic knowledge of Oil and Filtration
- Thorough in Hydro testing; Identifying the chemicals used for cleaning; Lubricating points; Engine construction, Monitoring the Engine operation
How will You get empowered/grow?
- Strong Exposure to Marine and Offshore sectors
- Frequent challenges faced will help learn quickly and grow
- First time right attitude will help the candidate to increase his planning Quotient
- By quickly learning and taking initiatives to involve in projects and building himself self reliant and become individual contributors within a given period of time.
- Self Initiative and judgement on how to address and resolve problems with minimal guidance and instructions from senior colleagues after consistent repetitive jobs.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Diploma with 3+ years of experience working on DGset, Diesel Engine
2. ITI + NCTVT with 4+ years of experience working on DGset, Diesel Engine
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basics of diesel engines and rotating machines
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring instruments
- Able to read, comprehend manuals and service literature
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basic communication Skills
- Ability to write daily work done and service reports
Role:Technical Operations (Tech Ops)
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Operations Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work. We bring technology to maintenance to reduce waste, and are excited by doing maintenance as a better way to help businesses run more smoothly. We serve some of the biggest businesses in the industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors in India, East Africa and the Middle East.
Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the ‘Leading SMEs of India’ on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth.
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC Projects Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defence Sectors. Our focus for the future is on Predictive Maintenance, Remote Condition Monitoring and IOT Technology Solutions.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, THANE, Maharashtra, India