Roles and Responsibilities
Procurement of Material and development of new source of procurement
- Prospecting new source of the material
- Travelling Locally for expanding Vendor Base.
- Emphasis on adding new material & Vendor for increasing revenue
- Procurement of various ferrous & non ferrous alloys from overseas as well as local market
Manage Export, Import Documentation & EXIM policy benefits.
- Establish a strong Process based approach to eliminate the errors / reworks in shipping and documentation (address all business scenarios we work) (Including Dangerous Goods).
- Executing Merchanting Trade Transactions.
- Avail duty Incentives and likewise benefits and look for continual improvements to improve the process efficiency & effectiveness.
Overseeing & increasing the efficacy of Logistics operations.
- Achieve On Time delivery in more than 95% of the transactions through competitive logistic partners.
- Optimise Freight and logistic costs to save at least 10% from the regular sector with the present vendors.
- Build pricing calculator sheet to calculate the landing cost in advance by having effective price agreement with our logistic partners
- Supervising material packing as per the dispatch schedule per month and loading containers for Non Ferrous and Super Alloys and Ti Alloys without any delay or accident.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Knowledge about non ferrous, super alloys and titanium compositions.
- Basic knowledge of loading and unloading , safety techniques.
- Knowledge of Creating POs, GRNs, Sales Orders, DC & Invoicing.
- Knowledge of vendor development and procurement source
- Scrap metal purchase/ sales exposure
- Relevant Experience in Import / Export / third country shipment documentation Handle Shipments (import and export) on Monthly basis (On hand exposure of Import and export from UAE; USA; Europe or Japan Sectors shall be prefered)
- Knowledge of Merchanting Trade Transaction
- Knowledge Of: Incoterms 2010; Duty Scripts; Industry know-how; Calculation of Custom Duty / HS codes/ Import & Export documentation; domestic taxation; GST LC knowledge and well versed EXIM policies.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
We are an organized player in the superalloys, titanium CP Grade & titanium Alloys and non-ferrous scrap metal business. We source the scrap material from India, Middle East, Bangladesh and process it at our India and UAE warehouses.
We have a proven track record since 2007 for sourcing and supplying high quality, furnace-ready scrap metal to manufacturers & recyclers globally. We follow global best practices and have substantial experience and technical expertise in metal processing. Our focus on service excellence and multicultural competencies gleaned from serving customers across the world for over a decade make us a prominent player in this business
Our customers prefer us because of our steadfast commitment to the promised quality, delivery and responsiveness. We follow elaborate processes and ensure clear documentation and communication. You can always count upon Neptunus for delivering clean, pure materials on time, every time.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, THANE, Maharashtra, India