Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to Quotes within TAT time.
- Focus on on-Time delivery of spares (Order to Invoicing for Spares) & generation monthly MIS for the same.
- Timely & Accurate monthly MIS Data reporting of all Parameters from SAP & CRM
- Bring rework and rejections down to less than 2% of contracts executed (In Documentation) through 100% compliance to QMS - Generate Monthly MIS
- All audit internal as well as external with zero NC
- Zero error in Documentation
- Adherence to QMS
- Customer Delight for Spares Delivery more than 4.5 across all contracts (Single Question) Feedback should be covered for 90% Plus Project.
- Correct Estimation at the time of Quotation.
- Good understanding of all Terms & conditions
- Timely submission of Invoices & shipping documents to the accounts.
- Ensure Timely Vendor Payments
- All transactions should be in SAP & CRM. No work outside the system.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in delivering a minimum of 100 nos. Of Quotations (Spares & Services) per week with a turnaround time of 24 Hrs.
- Working in a team, and good exposure in dealing with foreign Vendors; Logistic partners. Prefer exposure to the Sales process, Exposure to accounting practices; Foreign exchange
- Strong Written and Verbal English / Able to write a one-page article in English without any errors. Good Computer Knowledge
- SAP / ERP / CRM Knowledge
- Knowledge / Exposure to ISO standards; QMS Audits and Adherence to Process and Process Improvements. Business Acumen.
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work. We bring technology to maintenance to reduce waste, and are excited by doing maintenance a better way to help businesses run more smoothly. We serve some of the biggest businesses in the industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors in India, East Africa and the Middle East.
Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the Leading SMEs of India on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth.
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC Projects Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defence Sectors. Our focus for the future is on Predictive Maintenance, Remote Condition Monitoring and IOT Technology Solutions.
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:A-554, MIDC,,TTC IND.AREA,MIDC MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, THANE, Maharashtra, India