Neptunus is a $20mn, growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work. We bring technology to maintenance to reduce waste, and are excited by doing maintenance a better way to help businesses run more smoothly. We serve some of the biggest businesses in the industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors in India, East Africa and the Middle East.
Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the Leading SMEs of India on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth.
Whats the purpose of this role?
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC Projects Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defence Sectors. We have a strong brand in Marine and the Oil & Gas sectors, and believe we have huge potential to grow in the land-based Industrial Sector too, including Cement, Steel, Glass, Paper, Chemical industries. We provide condition based maintenance, remote asset monitoring, oil management, predictive diagnostic tools and IOT solutions to enhance equipment life and ensure zero failures for large rotating equipment such as pumps, compressors, motors, gearboxes, turbines that drive these industries.
This role will be able to build and grow business in the Industrial sector, and enable Neptunus to become one-stop technology solution provider in a growing market.
How will I get empowered/grow?
The culture at Neptunus promotes a high degree of autonomy, and therefore empowerment comes with the role.
Neptunus also has a culture that promotes training, learning, development and personal growth. Learning Opportunities such as External and Internal Training Sessions, Org Wide Meetings, Coaching Conversations, Reading Books, Training Manuals are openly available to all.
Expectations from this challenging role will be high, and the onus for accountability will also be high.
- Prospect warm leads received from Marketing to identify pain and decision-makers
- Visit Customers, Make technical presentations about Neptunus solutions
- Handle objections and drive negotiations
- Close sales to add new accounts
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage and Engage Accounts
- Grow accounts through upselling and cross-selling.
- Ensure timely collections to ensure a payment cycle of < 45 days.
-Provide technical responses to queries, provide solutions based on Customer pains.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other engineering services, Operations team member and be the face for the Customer.
- Maintain Customer Data in CRM software and create projections
- Create Prospect List of Customers
- Provide inputs on strategies to Marketing Team based on on-ground inputs.
- Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Experience in sales: prospecting, need creation, follow up, closing sales, account development and customer relationship management.
- Experience in working on engineering solutions or technologies for technical users (customers).
- Track Record of adding 3-5 NEW Customers OR 2 cr from new Customers per year over the past 2 years
- Experience with using CRM software(s)
Required Candidate profileSkills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Fluent in English and good with presentation skills
Behaviour (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Hunger for Sales, Growth and Closing Deals
- Should be organized, process-oriented with strong follow up skills
- Driven to build relationships with customers and sell solutions.
- Driven to serve and delight stakeholders, including Customers.
- Should align with Neptunus core values of Accountability, Excellence, Integrity, Safety, Teamwork and Stakeholder Delight
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
We keep machines moving reliably through cutting edge Predictive Maintenance solutions for all types of rotating equipment and diesel engines. We extend the life of machines and reduce maintenance costs!